Egg White Veggie Muffins
A simple dish that is easy to make and can easily fit into a busy morning routine to give you that healthier start to your morning. This recipe creates 12 muffin-sized egg bites that can be used either as a snack or weekly breakfast prepping.
You can get as fancy with this as you wish, but it’s designed to help you stay on track and replace many of the so-called quick breakfast bars and other junk on the market today.
I use a handful of fresh baby spinach chopped
12 to 15 cherry tomatoes sliced
Olive Oil Non-Stick Spray
32 oz 100% Egg Whites, You can use the whites from 20 large eggs, but that’s a lot of work for a daily prep item.
Oven Presetr to 375 degrees.
With properly planning and a little extra effort you can start your day With the right foods.
Hers what you do
- Preheat oven to 375
- spray a 12 count non-stick muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Chop up a handful of baby spinach, about 3/4 cup.
- Slice 12 to 15 cherry tomatoes onto three pieces per tomato.
- Pour the 32 oz egg whites into the muffin pan. Leave enough room for the spinach and tomatoes slices.
- Add a pinch of baby spinach and 2 to 4 tomato slices to each muffin. In this step, you decide how stuffed you want the muffins to be.
- Back for 12 to 16 minutes or until egg whites firm up. Caution the egg whites will still cook a little when cooling.
Combine ingredients to your liking. Make it your own.
The Finished Product
After 12 to 16 minutes, Remove from the oven and allow the Muffins to cool until cool enough to touch, then take out the egg white muffin and place it on a paper towel to dry for 10 to 15 minutes so allowing any remaining moisture to be absorbed, before putting in the fridge.